Working at Bystronic glass
- Globally active traditional company
- Mechanical engineering with an eye on the future
- Numerous opportunities for further training
View open positions in our job centre and apply to our company today!
Become a part of our future!
Bystronic glass is synonymous with quality in the manufacture of innovative machines, units, systems and services in the glass processing industry. From basic components through to automated, customer-specific units, Bystronic glass offers innovative solutions – naturally all of the highest quality. Bystronic glass also installs the proven machine technologies for the photovoltaic industry.
Bystronic glass is an international brand with worldwide active companies that support its customers on-site with its own sales and service companies. Bystronic glass has been part of Conzzeta AG, a renowned Swiss industrial holding company since 1994.
Our employees appreciate that …
- … there is a “great working environment” at Bystronic glass (employee construction department )
- … “colleagues help each other out if there are any problems” (employee welding department)
- … they obtain the “freedom to develop visions and move towards them step by step” (employee technical documentation)
- … there is “freedom to perform independent, creative development work” (employee development department)
- … “there is a focus on the interests of the employees (employee welding department)
In addition to the training of young people, Bystronic glass is also committed to further training. The company offers its employees numerous opportunities to expand their knowledge and to add to their qualifications.