The tps’line offers an individual production solution for all types of orders providing unique versatility.
System solutions for insulating glass with a thermoplastic spacer
The thermoplastic spacer is applied directly onto the glass by machine from a single drum as part of the insulating glass production. The width of the spacer can be changed as desired during operation without any time loss. Separate production processes for the sawing, bending, connecting, desiccant filling and butylation are no longer needed, saving both time and money.
- Eliminates the need to stock different spacer profiles and connectors
- Suitable spacer is always available
- No offcut, no dirt, no waste
- Production mix manufacture on a single line
- Removes the need to split orders into standards and specials
Improvement of the U-value
by up to 0.3 points
Continual uninterrupted operation
Patented bevel joint
No production interruption
Production of different shapes
Production of different shapes at the same consistently high quality standard